Remote Worker - N/A • CA
Job TypeFull-time, Part-time, Contract
We seek experienced litigation associates to join our outstanding team of defense attorneys. Candidates for this position may choose full or part-time employment, and are offered options of remote, on-site, or hybrid employment. Whether remote, on-site, or hybrid, all our attorneys are part of a litigation team and receive the full backing of our highly effective support staff. We have one of the lowest ratios of attorneys to paralegal/secretarial support in the industry, allowing our associates the freedom to pursue meaningful casework and career development.
At Kennedy & Souza, we truly value the balance necessary for the success and well being of every one of our professionals and staff. Our shareholders and partners are accessible, the management team is always available, and with one of the most attainable hourly bonuses in the industry, we let you choose the career path that suits your needs. We offer big firm successes with small firm values. More than 20% of the firm’s employees have been part of the family for more than ten years.
- JD from an ABA approved school
- Must be licensed in CA
- 5+ years of solid litigation experience, defending Construction Defect and/or General Liability matters
- Ability to manage cases throughout all stages of litigation and trial prep, reviewing and propounding discovery; taking and defending depositions, attendance at hearings, mediations, and settlement conferences
- Consistent reporting to insurance carriers; timely billable time entries; interfacing with clients and opposing counsel
- Proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, experience with time management systems
- Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Share your information and we will contact you
if new opportunities fitting your qualifications become available.